Have you seen Dr. Ronald R Johnson?

Patient

Rude and Arrogant

Wonderful doctor with a great staff.

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Johnson. Thorough, puts you at ease and you know your in the best hands . Caring and compassionate and has one of the greatest staffs I've ever encountered. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Wonderful Dr.

Dr. Johnson is a wonderful Dr. and did a great job on my modified radical mastectomy. Also, Maria the Physician Assistant is wonderful as well. I would recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone with breast cancer. All the other staff in this department is very pleasant as well.

The BEST in Pittsburgh for breast cancer surgery

Busy guy. Cuts to the chase and let's you know exactly what to expect. Has a sense of humor. Awesome support team especially Maria and Becky. Wouldn't see anyone else there! Went to him first in 2000. Had to return in 2015 for a recurrence. Despite changes by corporate UPMC Dr J is still great, still cuts to the chase, and amazingly still has a wonderful sense of humor. He's the doctor you want if you like the facts. Listen to him and try not to interrupt!

I trust him as a surgeon . The incision could have been placed accurately . Extremely rude and belittling , I was NOT Allowed to speak at All. Had to sit & be yelled for information HE had Wrong. Did NOT take care of Privacy . At All ! Did NOT Close curtain, and gave me NO Warning or Choice of asking my BOYFRIEND's MOTHER Who followed me into room without my consent! AND MY MOTHER !! Then Proceded to make Disgusting remarks about the SIZE OF MY BREASTS!!!!' He is a Horrible Person but a Very Recognized Sergion. So I am going to him again for a Major Breast issue because he is trusted by Very intelligent minds. So here I go again a year later.

Not comforting at all

I took a friend to this doctor. He was on point until I had a question and he was down right rude. when someone is very concerned about their diagnosis of breast cancer he should of been a bit more compassionate. He as a doctor should know what the families are going thru and be able to take away some of the fear that they are going thru. I asked a question and what he said to me was down right disturbing. I will never tell anyone to go see him. That Dr. really needs to take a class on bedside manners. He may be a great Dr. But you don't treat patients or families of patients the way he does.

After consulting with Dr. Johnson before my surgery, I felt less scared and comfortable. He knows how to help a patient feel confident about her surgery. By the way, the surgery itself went well -- there is little notice of a scar.

Outstanding surgeon

Dr. Johnson is an outstanding surgeon. He is knowledgeable, skilled, and direct. I have complete confidence in him. If you want successful surgery to remove the cancer and get the best cosmetic result possible, go to him. He can be blunt and impatient, so if you want someone to hold your hand and sympathize for a half hour, he's not the right guy for you. Many other medical professionals have said "he's the best" without any prompting on my part, and that means a lot.

President-Business Manager

Doctor Johnson was attentive and caring. He was everything you could ask for in a surgeon and more. I would recommend him to anyone. My outcome was positive thanks to Dr. Johnson.

He is the best!

So happy to have Dr.Johnson as my surgeon. He is kind, caring and compassionate. He spent a lot of time explaining everything to us and answered all of our questions. We would highly recommend him to family and friends!

Great experience

Dr. Johnson was great. He answered all my questions with no problems, performed the surgery superbly, and followed up with me personally. His staff is also wonderful and very helpful. If you have to go through this, he is a good doctor to help you through.

Comforting

Dr. Johnson has a great sense of humor that was essential to me during the time of my diagnosis and treatment. It made me feel comfortable and at ease.

Dr. Ronald R Johnson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.

Dr. Ronald R Johnson Is this you?