Dr. Ronald L Rains Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald L Rains?

patient

Dr Rains is professional and caring. He was very knowledgable and tender at my mother's bedside.

I know he is a busy doctor but I always feel like I am his only patient when I see him.

The most uncaring, unprofessional doctor ever.

This doctor never bothered to even return a phone call to my father who was anxiously waiting for the results of a pet scan to determine if he had lung cancer. After 18 days of waiting, my father gave up, and returned to his family physician who had the results the next day after the scans. This is inexcusable. If I had my way this doctor would be stripped of all his licenses and be made to be the janitor for his medical office. He doesn't deserve the title.

Type 2 Diabetes