Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald J Raymond III
Dr. Ronald J Raymond III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ridgefield, CT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Raymond is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. Dr. Raymond has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald J Raymond III has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 12
For some reason every time you interact with the staff in the Ridgefield office they have a major attitude. Every answer is a curt 'no'. And, they are always always late. And never an apology. Even when I have the first appointment of the day, they are 10-15 minutes delayed. Very frustrating. I won't be going back.
Dr. Raymond is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Ronald J Raymond III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiac Specialists, 30 Prospect St Ste 200, Ridgefield, CT
Dr. Ronald J Raymond III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgefield, CT.