Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Razmi
Dr. Ronald Razmi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Razmi is affiliated with St. Vincent Carmel Hospital, Women`s and St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana LLC. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Razmi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ronald Razmi has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Razmi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana LLC
18 Years Experience
The University of Texas at San Antonio
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10590 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Ronald Razmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.