Dr. Ronald Rigolosi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Rigolosi?

Dr. Rigolosi

Posted on April 17th, 2015

I was stunned when I read the negative reviews about Dr. Rigolosi. I find him to be a warm, kind Doctor with an excellent bedside manner. I went in there for high blood pressure which runs in my family, and because I am young he was sure to start me on a low does of medication so as not to over medicate. One day I had a rash that I wanted him to see and I did not have an appointment and he was booked. He told his office personnel to have me come in anyway. He did not rush the exam when he saw me and talked with me kindly for quite some time. I find him to be wonderful and I am so happy I found him.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

dr rigolosi is a nasty, arragent ,and very rude. went to see him because i had prostititis and was having burning urination called him on anwering service to ask about a prescription to stop the burning he called me back and started shouting at me and said not to bother him after office hours, said he had a personal live. he does not care about his patients. I will not return

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Dr. Rigolosi, is a smart person. He has a pretty good bedside manner. However, he's a typical pill pusher. He is more "concrete" than "sensitive". Both my mother and father are under his care. Recently my mother was hospitalized with a hair-line fracture to the hip, she fell at home, and fractured her hip. So, after she was in the hospital, instead of sending her home, he sent her to "care one" facility. While she was there she fell again, shattered her pelvis, and had a stoke. This facility left her in the room, no water, never washed her, never washed her hair, let alone combed it, or even brushed her teeth. What a torture center. So after her second fall, he sent her back to the hospital, and then back to the care one facility. Dr. Rigilosi is a "sellout" - automatically sending his patients to these "second-hand care facility". He must have a deal or get (kick-backs) from these secondary care facilities. Dr. Ronald A. Rigolosi is more concerned with making money, rather than being a real caring sensitive human being.-----and my mother stood on her legs for 4 hours (a couple years ago) making him a hazelnut cheese log, to show her gratitude, and practically fell in exhaustion. Dr. Rigolosi certainly knows gratitude, he put her in a home, where she got 20 times worse off than she was before. Yea, he cares...

Dr. Ronald A. Rigolosi