Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald G Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ronald G Rogers has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Ronald G Rogers has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ronald G Rogers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I'm sorry I can't think of anything negative to say. I know you might not listen to a reviewer that has only positive things to say, because you will think the review is not real, but Dr. Rogers and his staff have always been the best! I have been seeing him for 18 years. The wait room is relaxing, I am always taken back to the room promptly, the nurses and desk personnel are friendly, the examinations go as comfortably as possible, and Dr. Rogers spends time answering any questions you have. Highly recommend.
Dr. Rogers took his time to answer all my questions. He wanted to get to the bottom of what was causing me such discomfort and he genuinely cares. His staff was amazing and made me feel at home. Kathryn was wonderful and a sweet lady. I highly recommend this place and have all my trust in Dr. Rogers!
28 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Ronald G Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsCancer Center Of North Carolina-Macgregor, 121 Edinburgh South Dr Ste 100, Cary, NC
Dr. Ronald G Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.