Dr. Ronald I Rothenberg Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ronald I Rothenberg?

Don't go to this doctor!

He might have been good when he first started his practice but not now. My Mother and Father have been going to him for 30+/- years and the past 2 years have been terrible! Rude staff... Never follows up... Very difficult to contact and receive answers...

Love Dr Rothenberg!!! Great Doctor

Good Dr... BAD STAFF

Wait times are out of control and the staff, especially the front counter people have a very poor attitude. The woman who works the front window is the worse and the Dr agree's but claims she is the sister-in-law of one of the other Dr so what can he do???

Terrible!

The office staff were very rude and acted like they didn't want to be there. While the doctor was thorough in diagnosing my illness, he stared at my tattoos the entire time, and was very dismissive and quick to jump to inaccurate conclusions when I described some of my symptoms. I did not feel like he cared at all and was just there for the paycheck. I also felt that he was very judgemental. I'm not sure if he had a problem with me because of my age, or because of my tattoos, but I thought that his behavior was very unprofessional.

Accolades from a 30 year patient

I've been a patient of Dr. R for more than 30 years - he's insightful, caring and understanding; and I count on him as a partner in my ongoing wellness.