Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald D Rush has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Ronald D Rush has the following 5 expertise
Showing 5 of 21
I have been going to the clinic for over a year now and have yet to see Dr. Rush or his wife. I have only seen the nurse practioneer. I have been somewhat satisfied until the last visit. Went in for routine bloodwork and didn't even see the nurse, but was charged $900 for something That I didn't have done. . . looking for a NEW DOCTOR!
I have been going to Dr. Rush for years!! He is the only doctor that I trust. He has a great bedside manner and a wonderful wife named Lori that is a P.A. They have always been very good to me and my family and very thorough. They counseled me when my dad was passing and I will never forget how they got me through it. Not only are they great doctors they are compassionate also.
Dr. Rush has long wait times. He is ofter over booked. They always charge you to come back and get your results. He perscribed me antiseziure meds to loose weight. When my blood pressure got to low 68/46 he acted as if it was no big deal and would not tell me if I need to come in for a vist , go to the ER, or what to do. I called a friend of mine who is a doctor and he told me that I needed to go to the ER right away.
Overall this place is really good. I needed a new doctor and thought it would be a few weeks. They were able to get me in right away. The waiting room was really nice. The check in lady was also nice. I saw a nurse practitioner at first and then Dr. Rush came in. Gotta say I was impressed. I have been back several times and it just gets better.Dr. Rush is the real deal. Thanks
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Dr. Ronald D Rush accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRush Family Healthcare, 5503 N State Line Ave, Texarkana, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald D Rush in this video.
Dr. Ronald D Rush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.