Have you seen Dr. Ron C Russo?

Dr. Russo made me look 10-15 years younger with lower face lift, chin implant and laser resurfacing. It gave me the ability to confidently have another career, travel and feel confident and look as youthful as I feel. He and his staff are competent and caring. I was amazed at how quickly I healed. Highly recommend this man, he is skilled and caring professional.

Chin implant

My first visit with Dr. Russo convinced me that he was the doctor I wanted to partner with for my chin implant. He and his staff are kind and demonstrate interest after the surgery; answers questions until I understand. I would recommend to anyone. I say this even though I had some adverse affects from the anesthesia and allergic reaction to some of the face creams. He jumped right on it to get back to normal healing.

Expert

I had a lot of "revision" work done by this exceptional surgeon. I am so pleased with the outcome. This surgeon is very skilled and when I say you cannot see "scars" I mean it. He "hides" his work well. He revised a very bad sub nasal lip lift for me and I could not be more pleased. A once very noticeable scar has been revised to a unnoticeable position. I now have a "cupids bow" and my lips look better than they have my whole life. I am wearing my lipstick again! He also revised a face lift that left me with terrible "pixie or Satan's ears". I was so embarrassed for years, after a facial surgery with another surgeon went terribly wrong. I feel confident! and I can finally wear earrings again, after four long years of not wanting to bring attention to my weird earlobes. Dr. Russo is a great Surgeon. I only wish I did not have to find this out with "revision" work. If you want it done right you should see him in the first place. !

Increased me quality of life!

I love this Man! He not only delivered what he promised, he did it with a terrific bedside manor, was professional, funny, and very caring! HIGHLY recomend!!!

Dr. Ron C Russo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Champaign, IL.