Dr. Ronald S Taylor Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ronald S Taylor?

Very disappointed

Dr. Taylor discharged my mother after less than a week in therapy and with a contagious virus. When questioned as to why she wasn't going to get the amount of days promised, even though she was making promises and had BCBS approval, he became rude, and unprofessional. Yelled at me and said I was misinformed when I was told mom would get between 7-10 days of therapy. He also told me he was being audited and shared information about another patient. When I expressed my concerns about my mother developing pneumonia if she went home, he told her to buy an exercise bike. He said, if your mom gets worse you can always bring her back to the Emergency Room. If you are assigned this doctor request another.

Disappointed patient

Awful experience...rude! Wasted time going to another specialist...I hate that insurance companies still pay doctors who don't earn their pay. 5 months in and I have more issues than I started with.

THIS WAS, AND IS, THE MOST RUDEST, CONDESCENDING, ARROGANT, UNPROFESSIONAL, SARCASTIC MAN, LET ALONE PHYSICIAN, I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. RUN...DON'T WALK FROM DR. RONALD S. TAYLOR. A HORRIFIC VISIT I HAD WITH HIM AND IT WAS MY FIRST ONE. (IT GOES TO SAY, IT WAS MY LAST ONE, TOO!) AS A SIDE NOTE, I WAS ASKED TO BE THERE ONE HOUR EARLIER AS DR. TAYLOR HAD TO LEAVE EARLY. I ARRIVED EARLY AND HAD TO WAIT OVER ONE HOUR BEFORE THIS SO- CALLED DOCTOR SAW ME.

Compassionate, knowledgeable, helpful, and a good listener.

Caring compassionate and very knowledgable.

Fantastic Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Taylor on a month basis for the last year and a half. I have to say that Dr Taylor is the most amazing doctor for several reasons. He is brilliant, knows and understands his patients, never rushes, listens instead of clicking away on the computer, always spot on with diagnosis and treatment and I don't have to wait forever - he is on time! He is very professional, yet personable. I am very happy and confident to be under his care.

I have seen Dr. Taylor for a back injury off and on for nearly 30 years. I have found him to be polite, kind and understanding. He took the time to explain the nature of my injury and the choices that were available to me for recovery and care. I highly recommend Dr. Taylor.

Dr. Ronald S Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.