Dr. Ronald Sachs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Sachs?

Best Dr and Staff!

Dr Sachs office in Cedar Knolls is like an alternate universe of medical care. Each and every person on staff we dealt with was AMAZING! They are efficient, professional, and caring. My daughter is 5, and each person that did imaging & screening with her was excellent. I never felt like they were just there to work. I felt they cared about my daughter, my concerns and her comfort while being there. It was a long visit due to all the testing, but didn't feel so. Thanks Dr Sachs & Staff!!

Gets to the promblem. Would recommend dr Sachs to friends. The staff is very friendly, and always remember you by your name. They all answer all my questions,.

I am a long-time patient of Dr. Sachs and cannot praise him highly enough. He is an extraordinarily intelligent, skillful, compassionate physician. All members of his staff are expertly trained, cheerful and helpful. His office technology is top-of-the-line. I have been seen on several occasions on an emergency basis. I would ask anyone who becomes impatient to consider how critical eyesight is in today’s society. I have lays received superb care. Dr. Sachs deserves triple stars.

Very professional office from staff to doctor. Very warm and caring.

A wonderful Doctor

A very pleasant and proficient medical professional, Dr. Sachs acted quickly and saved the sight in my left eye. Throughout this process he was communicative, responsive, empathetic and gracious.

Not only is he a VERY fine doctor, he is a warm, caring person!!!

DR. SACHS HAS PROVIDED EXCELLENT TREATMENT FOR ME FOR THE PAST 17 YEARS..HE READILY EXPLAINS TO ANY QUESTIONS I MAY HAVE RELATING TO MY EYE CONDITION WHICH IS AGE RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION.

A superb, talented physician in every aspect. I rate Dr. Sachs at the top of my very small list of "a Doctor's Doctor." He is extremely caring and knowledgeable and spends incredible amounts of time and attention in my treatment. I could not recommend him more highly.

Excellent and knowledgeable care

I travel to see Dr. Sachs despite the fact that he is an hour away and out of my insurance network because I trust his knowledge and skill. Your eyes will have to be dilated, you will have to do an eye test and you may have to have pictures of your retina - it takes time, but I feel secure that I am being well taken care of. You may have to wait for the dilation, for each step - but that is part of the process. He is knowledgable and trustworthy -- isn't that what you want ?

retired

How can anybody think it takes two months to put a retina attached back to where it is suppose to be. We did this DR Sachs is a fake phony fraud. Dr Sachs thinks he is wonderful but we all make mistakes, but only doctors stick together and cover for one another. question everything

Excellent Experience

Initially went for second opinion. Staff was friendly and efficient...down to earth vs. high end snobbish. They actually welcomed me, can you imagine that! Diagnostic tools were up to date with a few I had not seen in other doctors offices with the same specialty. Dr. Sachs is professional, extremely knowledgeable and direct - yet he explains everything completely and allows for questions. I never felt rushed and clearly understood my situation when I left. While the outcome was not what I had hoped it had nothing to do with Dr. Sachs. As a matter of fact. I was more accepting of it due to his communication style (ie: don't shoot the messenger if you get a diagnosis that is not to your liking). I went in for a second opinion and came out with a new doctor.

Great Doctor!

My husband had an emergency. We thought he might be having a detached retina. I called the office at 7:30am in the morning. To my surprise a friendly assistant answered the phone. They did not know us, or we them. Without hesitation, they asked us to come right in, and after filling out a few forms, they took my husband in. Dr. Sachs was pleasant, calming and knowledgeable. We felt very safe in his capable hands. Staff was awesome. We're keeping him forever.