Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald D Schechter
Dr. Ronald D Schechter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD, with another office in Towson, MD. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Schechter is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Medstar Union Memorial Hospital and University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald D Schechter has 2 locations
7505 Osler Dr Ste 103
Towson, MD 21204
7505 Osler Dr Ste 103
Towson, MD 21204
Book Online Now
Dr. Ronald D Schechter has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ronald D Schechter has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
Dr. Ronald D Schechter is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
A truly exceptional doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald D Schechter - Posted on April 1st, 2013
Dr. Schechter is among the best doctors in his field. I went to see him for a second opinion and I am pleased with my decision. He accurately diagnosed me and really spent a good amount of time explaining his rationale in an easy to understand manner. He is very knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. The wait time was long but well worth it. Since seeing Dr. Schechter I have referred him to a number of friends and family and they were all equally impressed.
Dr. Schechter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Temple University Health System
Dr. Ronald D Schechter Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald D Schechter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Towson, MD.