Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald W Scheer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Ronald W Scheer has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Ronald W Scheer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
We recently visited the ER at UMC in Las Vegas. Mr. Scheer was the attending physician on this particular night. What we experienced from this "doctor" was absolutely repugnant behavior. In our opinion, he is abusive both verbally and physically to patients, narcissistic, monstrous and should not be "practicing medicine" on any human being. This "doctor" should be relegated to researching new cures for and on cockroaches and rats. Absolutely abominable, shocking behavior demonstrated towards patients.
31 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Ronald W Scheer accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEmergency Physicians Medical Group, 1800 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Ronald W Scheer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.