Dr. Ronald A Schrodt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald A Schrodt?

Dr. Schrodt

Dr. Schrodt is the perfect doctor in my opinion. One, he really listens. Two, he actually explains throroughly why he is doing whatever he prescribes or diagnoses. He will take the time to explain exactly whatever it is that is ailing you at the time. He really cares. Most of my issues is with the office. I hate calling in and having to talk to a recorder and not getting an immediate answer to my questions. However, to continue to keep seeing Dr. Schrodt I will go through many inconveniences. He is that good.

Family Doctor for Several Years

I became a patient a few months before I was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I have outlive the projections and attribute a part of my good fortune to Dr. Shrodt and his team that helps to manage my quality of life isues (side effects from treatments) as well as take care of my normal medical issues.