Dr. Ronald L Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald L Schwartz?

Pleasant Experience

This was my third colonoscopy and all were performed by Dr. Ronald Schwartz.His bedside manner is the best anyone could ask for. He explained the procedure and asked me about why I was there and were there any other issues going on with me. After the procedure he explained the results and sent home a report. I would reccomend Dr Schwartz to anyone that needs any gastroenterology test.

Psychiatric Social Worker

Dr. Ronald Schwartz is a gift from heaven. Just relocating to Valencia and the task of finding a new primary care physician was extremely anxiety provoking. Working in the healthcare field, one has their radar working overtime. I did my homework and found a real blessing - Dr. Schwartz. I know many physicians personally and professionally. None have been there for me like Dr. Mark Weiss, DPM, and now, Dr. Ronald Schwartz. He has old fashioned values and a respect for his profession. He takes the time to listen to his patients. There are those who can be annoying and bothersome, but Dr. Schwartz is able to maintain his cool. When you talk to Dr. Schwartz, you'll find it's like talking to a good friend, who has the heart to listen. Dr. Schwartz is very humble in his accomplishments and interaction with others. Dr. Schwartz is by far a gentleman and a scholar.

I went in after going to an urgent care office in my area. Even the nurse diagnosed my shinkles where the urgent care couldn't. The office staff is wonderful caring women. The doctor has a real calming effect. He is patient, explains issues. He answers my questions. That is why I keep going back.

May the Schwartz be with you

He has been my PCP for last 15+ years. I love him. His office staff is the best.