Dr. Ronald Sell Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Sell?

Patient

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. Sell was very professional. He wants what is best for me and guides me along the way. He is about as close to your old fashioned family doctor as you are going to find these days. Very knowledgable and personable.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I got medical insurance about 7 months ago. Was searching around for a good honest doctor to be my PCP. I went through 7 doctors before I was referred to Dr. Sell. Finally, I have found the right doctor. He listened and immediately began to set up appointments and medication to help me with my diabetes. I was relieved and happy. He is always there for me, anytime. I appreciate and respect Dr. Sell for his commitment of service.

a patinace

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Dr. Sell has been my doctor for over 20 years. He listens to me and believes me when I describe symptoms. I feel a full team member. He certainly cares about my health. I would never change doctors.

Posted on May 7th, 2013

He schedules so many patients in a day that he spends very little time with each patient. Happens EVERY time I go there. I basically have to stop him from walking out the door because I have more questions and he just wants to leave and go on to the next patient. He doesn't listen. Office has not been helpful when I make requests. And one time I cancelled my appointment 2 days beforehand and I was STILL charged $25 for the missed appointment. Tried to argue that but they didn't care to listen. My recommendation: find someone else that will treat you like a patient and not a number.

Very good

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

As a person who gets extreme anxiety when I have to go to a doctor, I can tell you this office is wonderful and Dr. Sell has always been great. I have been a patient of his for a few years. During this time, he has surprised me by how accurate his diagnoses are. He actually listens to me and answers ALL of my questions. I never feel rushed. The Dr. and the staff may not be the most talkative, but are professional and friendly and I am always able to get an appointment.

Nice man not so good doctor

Posted on April 7th, 2012

Simply does not pay attention to patient comments and questions and does not follow through well. Spends as little time as possible to get to he next. I thought a doctor was suppose to care for his clients.

No time for you...

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Dr. gave me the fastest physical I've ever had. I think he was in the room for 5 minuets. He does not ask questions, or listen. He runs his practice like an ATM. I will look elsewere for a doctor.

Dreadful

Posted on July 18th, 2011

This office is a total sham. Dr. Sell's main focus is making you return for multiple uneccesary visits so they can keep billing your insurance. He spends no time with you at all, and is VERY dismissive. His office staff is consistently rude, and his office manager is even worse. She is CORRUPT and DISHONEST and completely covers for Dr. Sell. Don't waste your time. There are lovely and caring Dr's offices out there that would honor your business. Don't step your foot in this office unless you want uneccesary insurance charges, excessive repeat visits and copays, and a whole lot of aggravation from his incompetent staff.

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Sell for years. He is a very knowledgeable doctor but is very succinct. He goes out of his way to help low income/self pay patients. I know this as I was one for a few years. He has gone out of his way to make sure that I and others I know had the care needed. He works in many patients a day which is why his visits are usually short and to the point. Even still I have never had a problem making an appointment or waited more than I few minutes. I also enjoy that I can do labs, pap and doctor visits all in one if I ask. He really is a great doctor.

Unprofessional, Weird, Dangerous

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

He had an attitude when he came in.He seemed in general to have a superior attitude towards me throughout the visit.He was definitely looking "down his nose" at me. The most bizarre thing though, was that when I showed him a mole/growth on my arm that I was concerned about, he said "oh that's just a {forgot the term}", and he reached over and attempted to scrape it off with his fingernail. Yes, I was shocked too. It is a skin growth, and one he was sure was not serious. But did he have to try to SCRAPE IT OFF WITH HIS FINGERNAIL ? When I flinched and moved away from him, and looked at him like he was crazy {I was speechless}, he then mumbled something about getting a biopsy if I wanted to. Well yes, but what if he'd succeeded in literally tearing it off with his fingernail... then what ? Would he have carried the growth down the hall on his fingernail to get it biopsied ?! That is not the way you do a biopsy. Of course, his real intention was to possibly remove the growth with his fingernail and of course toss it. What else would he do with it ? WHAT IF IT HAD BEEN A DANGEROUS GROWTH ? AND HE'D SCRAPED IT OFF LIKE THAT ? If I had allowed him to do that I never could have got a biopsy. Honestly, what the ??????This "doctor" is not only crazy but he's highly disrespectful to treat anyone that way. I reported him to his office manager, who said it would be brought up during a staff meeting but it wouldn't happen for a few months ! I guess they aren't very concerned. You'd think they'd want to talk to him before he could do that to anyone else. I think the office covers for him. I think they know what he's like.

Overall Good

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Dr Sell has been my primary care Physician for the last 17 years and I have generally found him to be a good and attentive doctor. Because of the patient load it seems sometimes it is difficult to get through but his advice is usually right on and he is will to quickly refer me to specialists when needed.