Dr. Ronald J Servi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald J Servi?

Grateful to be his patient

Very prompt to give me his full attention & share important information that helped alleviate so much of my anxiety. Grateful to have been directed to seek care from him by my friend who is a RN.

Rude

He's probably prompt because he makes it very obvious he doesn't want to answer questions. My "one hour" initial visit lasted 10 minutes. His response to almost every question was some form of I don't know (probably so you won't ask another question), and god help you if you ask for clafification because he will get very short and curt with you. If zero stars were an option, I'd choose that for Bedside manner and Spends time with me.

Ms.

Dr. Servi tended to my husband when he suffered acute COPD. He was on life support several times before receiving a lung transplant at Tucson UMC. Dr. Servi was exceptional throughout my husband's illness. We never would have gotten the transplant without his wonderful care and perseverance. He was not only attentive, but very caring. I had four additional wonderful years with my husband that I never would have had, had it not been for Dr. Servi.

Exceptionally knowledgeable physician. Helped me immensely with a life-threatening lung abscess resulting from bronchiectasis and reactive airway disease. Performed two bronchoscopies, with resection. Very reasonable man, willing to spend time with me and treat me as an intelligent person, sharing pros and cons of possible treatments. Definitely would recommend him.

Very rude, sarcastic and careless

My overall experience with this doctor was very poor. I was so desperate to have a pulmonary doctor look at my airways because it felt as though I had something stuck and he was available asap. BIG MISTAKE!! If I had a second chance I would have canceled my broncscopy. Don't make the same mistake I made!!