Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald J Sharp has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
Dr. Ronald J Sharp has the following 7 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Dr. Ronald J Sharp has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Apparently this doctor feels he has the right to experiment on people without informing them. Hero?? WOW!! Glad someone had a good experience with him. He calls himself a minister as well. He thinks of himself as a god, and does not follow the oath he took as a doctor to first do no harm. If someone is coughing up blood, and their lungs have partially collapsed, is a phone call too much to ask? It is from this thing that calls himself a doctor/minister. Hero? Not by a LONG shot. This kind of physician is a disgrace to healthcare and humanity.
My son was diagnosed as failure to thrive as an infant, slow growth, chest pains, exercise intolerance...after almost 9 years of trying to get answers Dr. Sharp diagnosed my son's congenital heart defect and CCAM Type 2 mass in his lung. Dr. Sharp preformed surgery and my son feels better than he ever has in his life! I believe Dr. Sharp saved my son's life. He is kind, caring, and an expert diagnostician. His office staff is also amazing, Jeannie you, like Dr. Sharp, are an angel on earth.
Childrens Mercy Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBanner Desert Medical Center, 1400 S Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald J Sharp in this video.
Dr. Ronald J Sharp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.