Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald N Shore has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Shore was not unfriendly, but he came off as a bit pompous, and he tried to push me to take antibiotics for a skin condition that I was suffering from. He tried to undermine my concerns over the safety of longterm usage of antibiotics. I am by no means a doctor myself, but I do not think that doctors should jump to prescribing longterm antibiotics in a time where antibiotic resistance is becoming prevalent. My pharmacist even warned against taking them for more than a short time. Also, the staff makes you fill out several pages of forms every time you visit, no matter how little time has passed between appointments.
After a very frustrating experience with another dermatologist, I decided to seek a second opinion on my skin condition.I am so impressed by Dr. Shore, that I had to come here and give him 5 stars. In one look he already diagnosed correctly my skin condition, while the previous doctor not only couldn't tell what it was, but prescribed me a medicine that has nothing to do with my problem.I waited just a few minutes, the staff was so nice, and the doctor is not only very experienced, but very pleasant as well. A true gentleman.I'm bringing my kids and another friend with me in my next visit.
I really like Dr. Shore. He was prompt, courteous and professional. He helped me immediately with my skin issues (skin tags, lyme disease, diagnosing moles, etc...) His staff is very nice too and the office is clean. Wait time was miminal on the 4 occasions that I have seen this doctor. My only complaint is that I can't find his office hours online, and the answering machine isn't clear about his hours.
Dr. Shore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Ronald N Shore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKenneth L Mccoy & Associates, 4701 Randolph Rd Ste 207, Rockville, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald N Shore in this video.
Dr. Ronald N Shore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.