Dr. Ronald Singer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Singer?

Intuitive and Caring

Posted on November 27th, 2017

I took my daughter to see Dr. Singer a year ago for hip related problems. She has among hip problems many other disabilities. This fine doctor not only looked at her XRays and diagnosed her problem but took time to comment to me of what a fine job I had done raising my daughter. Wasn't there for self praise but to have a doctor look at my daughter and tell her she is so lucky to have "me" as her mother then to say what an outstanding daughter she has become was overwhelming to me. Not that I was expecting it at all but it was so nice to know that someone else cared enough to notice these things. Very caring and intuitive doctor!

Praise

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Dr. Singer is such a great doctor. I always know I will get the best when I see Dr. Singer. He has a great "bedside" manner. He never sends you for unnecessary tests. I have been with him a long time. You are in good hands with Dr. Singer

Posted on November 15th, 2015

I have had rotator cuff surgery and total knee replacement. My knee is doing great and I am scheduled to have the other one replaced in a few weeks! I highly recommend this surgeon.

Deeply Dissappointed in Dr. Singer

Posted on February 1st, 2015

Dr. Singer performed a total knee replacement on my right knee in the summer of 2014. Severe complications arose after surgery. Dr. Singer would not acknowledge there was a problem and yelled at me when a CT scan showed a fragmented tibia. Dr. Singer would not address the complications. I realized he would not help me and sought care from another physician who stated my knee replacement was not done correctly.

Posted on November 27th, 2017