Dr. Ronald Sockolov Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Sockolov?

Very unprofessional

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Very bad! Got my X-ray mixed up with another patient. Went untreated for 2 weeks. Lung infection pneumonia.

TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE

Posted on March 28th, 2016

I SAW HIM TWICE AND THE FIRST TIME WAS FINE THEN ASKED ME TO MAKE A FOLLOW UP AND BRING RECORDS IN FOR HIM TO REVIEW. WHEN I CAME BACK HE ASK WHY I BROUGHT THEM IN AND NEVER LOOKED AT THEM. THEN STEPPED OUT OF THE EXAM ROOM TO TAKE A CALL AND WHEN HE CAME BACK IN HE SAID I QUOT (SO WE ARE DONE HERE). SO BASICALLY THE INSURANCE COMPANY PAID FOR NOTHING TO BE DONE. HE NEVER DISCUSSED THE REASON FOR THE FOLLOW UP, NEVER DID AN EXAM, NEVER LOOKED AT THE RECORDS, AND SINCE HE NEVER LOOKED AT THE RECORDS I WAS NOT REFERRED TO ANYONE TO HELP ME. SO I NEVER RETURNED TO THEIR OFFICE AND DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE. THEIR OFFICE TREATS YOU LIKE YOU ARE AT A CATTLE AUCTION PUSH YOU IN AND PUSH YOU OUT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. WITH NO REAL CONCERN FOR ALL OF THEIR PATIENTS.

Wrong treatment

Posted on March 14th, 2015

My wife died due to misdiagnosis

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Worst office staff in the profession . Have gone here for years simply out of habit, but rudeness, and lack of caring by the general staff has finally gone too far. This office is very difficult to contact by phone, and when you finally get someone, they almost always universally rude. It's like you're putting them out by being ill and having the nerve to call your doctor. As far as I'm concerned, this practice should be closed until the staff can be replaced. I suppose the method here is to make you so sorry you called, you won't do it again.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

I like the doctor. But the office staff is TERRIBLE. Sloppy record keeping, lost test results, impersonal. It has me thinking about changing doctors even though I think the medical/doctor aspect is good .

patient

Posted on January 17th, 2012

The worst ever! I was a patient there for 4+ years and never saw the Dr. even once, just the nurse practitioner. Their front desk staff is HORID, rude, and if Dr's Sockalov actually cared about their patients should all be fired.

Ron Sockolov is THE WORST

Posted on August 25th, 2011

Went to see Dr. Ron Sockolov with a myriad of symptoms, lots of pain, etc.--the first time I'd been able to see a doctor in years because of lack of medical insurance. He did some basic labs (ones I'd told him I'd already had and that they turned out fine) and when they came back fine again he was like "Well I can't find anything wrong, so you must be depressed. Go exercise more." ...this after I'd told him the severe pain I experienced after too much physical exertion. I went in again after symptoms worsened (he said "well, what do you want me to do?") and he did some more tests, which didn't show him anything, so he again insisted that I was depressed and that the symptoms were all in my head and recommended seeing a psychologist. Basically, he didn't take me seriously, wouldn't work with me, was completely rude, interrupted me when I spoke, actually yelled at me once to get me to stop talking, and was COMPLETELY WRONG. Found out later I have celiac disease and all my symptoms were REAL and completely legitimate. Go see a different doctor, one with a heart and a brain.

Zero bedside manner

Posted on June 11th, 2011

Due to severe ear pain at 3 a.m. and after trying pain medication we contacted the on call service and were connected to Dr Ron Sockolov .. After describing symptoms ,his only comment was "what do you want me to do?" Many patients try to avoid having to disturb a doctor in the middle of the night, when they do call it is an important matter to them. The expectation would be for the doctor to have some compassion. Unfortunately this doctor lacks any bedside matter and was annoyed that I called him. I certainly hope none of Dr. Sockolov's family members ever encounter a Dr. As rude as he was. Shame on you for acting like you are above or better than someone.

RUDE RUDE RUDE

Posted on March 9th, 2011

Posted on December 15th, 2010

I love the PA's at this office and if I could only see them then I would continue my medical care there...

bad, bad doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

do not go there.!!!!

Billie Sue Rickman

Posted on February 25th, 2010

Have had excellant care with Ronald Sockolov, M.D. for 25 years.