Dr. Ronald E South Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald E South?

Wrong diagnosis even after arguing with him about the diagnosis.

Does not listen to patient, treats you like an idiot! Just keeps you coming back and when pressed for a diagnosis, gives a wrong diagnosis just to shut you up.

Great Doctor

I really like Dr South and his staff.

Very helpful and cares about his patients.

Loyal Patient

I can't tell anyone enough how much I appreciate Dr.South. I've been a patient for, going on,13yrs. He is intelligent, intuitive, kind & respectful. He treats me for MS, Epilepsy, migraines, and CVA's.(Yes, I'm a handful, but he never seems flipant about my med. issues.Probably because he knows I'm not a Hypochondriac~I just have issues, no fault of my own) His Staff is also wonderful.

Excellent Neurologist

I would highly recommend Dr. South. I have been a patient for over 12 yrs. He is concerned not only for your current neurological issue at hand but overall quality of life. His staff is very efficient and well trained. I have multiple problems..all indepentent..epilepsy, MS,CVA, migraines. If you are a fake workers' comp case..my opinion, don't waste his time, there are those of us who really need help and work.

uncaring doctor

With a very extreme case of epilepy im use to being passed around. Over the past 15 years i've been through about 10 doctors. Dr. South was about the 3rd and the line of typical neurologist who just throw medicine at you. "Here, try this and see how it works, come back in three months." He never weighed the pros/cons, side effects, or answered questions. After having epilepsy all my life, I have researched it and know quiet a bit. To sum it up, I left his office very frustrated. Two visits was enough for me.

Excellent Dr.

I have been to many neurologists and Dr. South is superior. I have been a patient for over 10 year, my husband I knew right away that he was intelligent and trustworthy and truly cared for each patient .

Dr. Ronald E South is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, AR.