Dr. Ronald E Spillane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald E Spillane?

Experience

I have been using Dr. Spillane for over 25 years along with my family, he is an excellent diagnostician who is genuinely concerned about his patients. His office staff are efficient and personable

Dr. Spillane is the most caring doctor I have ever gone to in his specialty of Dermatology. He has always given me his time and attention. I have been a patient of his for more than 30 years.

Father best yet dermatologist. Originally I lived in Massapequa close to Dr. Spillane's practice. I have now moved many, many miles away yet I continue to visit Dr. Spillane. Dr. Spillane is considerate, complete in his examination and spends as much time as the patient needs.

Very professional and personable accurately diagnosed condition another dermatologist missed. Highly recommended.

Love him!!

Experienced & Knowledgeable

I've suffered with acne for about 6 years, and have been to more dermatologists than I can even count. Dr. Spillane was my last hope. Though he was a little rushed, I am forever grateful, for he is the only dermatologist that actually knew what medication would work best for me. Now, a couple months later, my face is essentially clear.

Rude, rushed, arrogant

I waited 45 minutes for about 3 minutes of his time. At the end of the super fast session where he acted as if he wanted to be elsewhere, I asked him about what could be done for my skin and he asked me if I was Irish or Scottish. I told him I was Irish and he just said very rudely, "It's crappy skin. Nothing you can do!" And he just left the room. It really hurt my feelings. He was the most ungentle and uncaring doctor I have ever encountered.

correctly diagnosed and treated condition after 4 others failed.

Dr. Ronald E Spillane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.