Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Stahl
Dr. Ronald Stahl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Stahl is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital, Crouse Hospital and University Hospital Suny Health Science Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Stahl has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ronald Stahl has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Ronald Stahl has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Ronald Stahl is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Stahl performed my wife's C-section. He was not careful about sewing her up and left a "bleeder" inside her incision. The incision began opening up. The Crouse staff covered it with steri-strip and discharged us. She got flu-like symptoms and we took her to the er. The er doctor came in and asked "who did this to you?" I believe they thought we had it done on the street it looked so bad. The new OB/Gyno we were assigned to by the er said at our first visit that he "hadn't seen anything like it in over 20 years." He had been in practice over 30. In other words it used to happen and never does anymore because doctors these days are supposed to know how to prevent it. Dr. Stahl was careless and seemed angry during the surgery (I was in the room). The worst part about it was that the doctors and hospital staff tried to cover it up. No one even told us there was anything wrong. They just let us leave the hospital knowing we were moving the next week out of town. Stay clear...you don't want to catch this doctor on a bad day.
Dr. Stahl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
24 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Truman Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCrouse Hospital, 736 Irving Ave, Syracuse, NY
Dr. Ronald Stahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.