Dr. Ronald L Steenerson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ronald L Steenerson?

I wish I had paid more attention to the bad reviews that are available on ratemds site. My experience with Dr Steenerson reflected exactly the bad stuff that people said. I believe the good reviews are planted after having actually seen him. He was rude, curt, arrogant, and really seemed bored to death with having to see another patient. I would never ever recommend him.

This guy has a great personality and did a good job on my cholesteotoma.

Best doctor in Atlanta!

He's wonderful. He's the only doctor who was able to diagnose my vertigo, and I like coming to visit. He has a dry wit, which I like, but, most important, he's amazingly astute in his diagnoses.

I have been seeking a dr. for cochlear implant. Was referred to this dr. by audiologist. Got to see the audiologist there, Ms. Gary, who agreed implant would be appropriate and advisable. That's as far as I ever got, since she would not answer my questions by email and it was impossible to get anybody by phone. Now I am going to another dr. Am very disappointed with this experience, which has spanned over 4 months.

Ms. ReAnn Ring

In 1998, I sought care for a post traumatic head injury after a care accident for severe problems with tinnitus and vertigo.What a relief to have FINALLY gotten answers from a doctor who said he could help me, diagnosed me correctly, and placed me in the hands of an immensely qualified Occupational Therapy Team in his office. I received intense therapy for an entire year with Mrs. Gaye Kronin and her associates ... and got my life back. They truly cared. Since then I have sung the praises of him and his office, even as long as 13 years later ... I am still incredibly appreciative for all that they did to help me recover, and have recommended him countless times.

Have Vertigo? This is the place to go

They specialize in everything ear. If you have Vertigo this is where you want to go for treatment. When I was first referred to them I did some checking. What I found was Dr. Steenerson was one of the top Neuro Otologist in the nation. An otologist is a highly trained specialist for hearing and balance disorders. He is a leader in the field. Atlanta Ear Clinic also has a rehabilitation clinic which is headed by Gaye Cronnin, one of the sweetest and most helpful people you will ever meet. Gaye is assisted by Peggy Marbach another wonderful person. Gaye has traveled all over teaching others about vestibular rehabilitation. As one of their many patients who suffers from Vertigo I highly recommend Atlanta Ear Clinic and am very thankful I was referred to them.

Dr. Ronald L Steenerson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.