Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald G Stoller has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Developmental Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Blood Cancer
Showing 5 of 13
Horrible Doctor! If I could give him a zero rating I would!I rated ease of appt. as good because no one else wants to deal with him. I am trying to find another doctor. Do not ask questions because he doesn't want to hear it and treats you as being stupid for asking. Don't ask what kind of cancer a person has and do not ask what stage because it is none of your business! Do not try to talk because he over-rides you. Bedside manner is horrible. My husband is dying and he could care less! Stage 1,2and 3 were missed because of a poor diagnosis by Dr. Stoller.
47 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1971
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Ronald G Stoller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUPMC Hillman Cancer Center, 5115 Centre Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald G Stoller in this video.
Dr. Ronald G Stoller is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.