Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald C Strickler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pap Smear
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Child Birth
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Exam
- Reproductive Medicine
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
Showing 5 of 8
I was referred to Dr. Strickler 8 months ago after trying to conceive our 2nd child for almost a year. I have been incredibly disappointed in his care, he seems flipant to my worries and questions, he over rides my concerns by comments like 'i do see that as an issue as other women have been able to achieve a positive pregnancy with this issue' We have gone to see him for follow up care where he was completely unaware of what protocols we were taking, then had to wait while he reviewed my chart. He advised IVF as our only option to conceiving a 2nd child, and that has pushed me to a 2nd opinion.
I was referred to Dr. Strickler by my PCP. My PCP was also from Henry Ford. She suggested the other RE at the same place, Dr. Blacker but when I called she was booked for 3 months. So after talking to my husband we decided not to waste time and settle down for DR. Strickler. And that's what happened we literally settled down for him. My insurance was BCN which requires pre authorization for injectibles and iuis. The nurses never called in for timely authorization and I ended up paying out of pocket for injectibles and insemination. The good thing about Henry Ford is they do not charge their patients for blood work. Well, Dr Strickler underestimated my thyroid levels and my insulin levels. I tried 2 cycles of clomid and 2 iuis. Both failed. I never asked him why the clomid and iui cycles failed? my question was why did I respond so poorly to ovarian stimulation? And he had no answer. That's when I knew he is not the right Doc for us. However I recommend him for his knowledge and experience for couples with ovulation and male infertility problems(simple problems). But for couples with more complicated cases like unexplained infertility or advanced age, egg quality, repeated miscarriages I do not recommend Dr Strickler.
Dr. Strickler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Ronald C Strickler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Medical Center New Center One Detroit, 3031 W Grand Blvd Ste 800, Detroit, MI
Dr. Ronald C Strickler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.