Dr. Ronald Stritzler Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Stritzler?

Mr. Thomas P. Rice

On and off, I've been a patient of Dr Stritzler,and although in my 40+ years suffering with extremely sever Recurring psoriasis (Classified at worst 20% nationally)there has never come to my atten-tion ANY PHYSICIAN who so consistently demontrates the professionalism, care, concern and dedication as this man has... especially in light of the fact that until very recently, new modalities have been created AND he has seen to it that I AM CARED FOR IN THE VERY BEST POSSIBLE MANNER. I OWE my very sanity and, quite likely, my life to this man!!!! I CANNOT possibly say enough concerning this man who epitomizes te Hippocratric Oath!!!!!! THANK YOU ,SIR!!!

Metastatic Melanoma