Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald B Swanson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Ronald B Swanson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Ronald B Swanson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I was lucky enough to see Dr. Swanson (twice!) for an acute case of muscle spasm in my hip/leg at Good Sam Emergency. It was on a weekend, so my primary wasn't available, etc. etc. on Sunday, Everyone experiences pain differently; but on a scale of 1-10, the pain was switching between 9-12... sometimes a 4-7, when sitting. I couldn't walk straight! Anyway, he administered a cocktail of pain reliever & steroids that, once I was at home, I was able to stretch the muscles gently, and follow up the next day with my doctor and acupuncturist. He was very kind and considerate. These days, when one has pain, perhaps many ER people (or whomever) look at one suspiciously; which I find reprehensible. Cheers to Dr. Swanson and Stephanie, the nurse on duty, for treating me like a human being in pain.
Dr. Swanson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Clemens General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGood Samaritan Medical Center, 1309 N Flagler Dr, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Ronald B Swanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.