Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ronald A Tachibana
Ronald A Tachibana is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 11
They have HORRIBLE service! They don't know how to communicate with patients. They drop the ball on EVERYTHING - sending or writing perscription, following up on exam results... etc. They happen to close early every the time they're needed and are hardly ever available for patients. They don't communicate with each other - they just pass the buck. For example, today I told the front desk what I needed and immediately just transfered me, and the next person was so rude with a "what do you want" attitude, and still had to repeat what I needed. Why does this bother me?? It's a small office! They all sit next to each other!They act like you're bothering them when you ask for their service (like getting an exam results/follow up after 2 weeks of waiting for a call). They're more like shooing you away. I don't think they even look at your medical records because they *never* know what you were ever seen for. These people should are NOT trained in caring for people! PLEASE evaluate why you people are in the medical field!
great doctor, great nurses, awful receptionist. she's very rude and disrespectful. everytime i call, she has an attitude and transfers me to someone else when i needed to speak with her, she doesn't let you finish your sentence. constantly makes mistakes on my appointments and tells me im late when im not. always complaining about the nurses, when i see them working hard. she talks about personal problems in front of others. brings very negative feel to the office, would be great without her. overall great staff including nurses, physicians assistant and doctor, cant say much for the front receptionist.
He cared for me thru 2 pregnancies, and delivered my daughter, he has been my family doctor for a long time. Whenever I have an urgent problem I have been able to get one immediately. The office wait is not bad and the staff are great. Dr. Tachibana is a competent, efficient practitioner and I plan to stay with him as long as he is in practice.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3701 J St, Sacramento, CA
Ronald A Tachibana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.