Dr. Ronald W Tompkins Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald W Tompkins?

I went to the ER recently with what we later learned was a kidney stone. I was terrified and in excruciating pain. The doc was great. And fast. I know I wasn't dying but he still treated me nice. He didn't spend a lot of time in the room but you have to remember it's an ER and the more time the doc is in the room that's time he could be working.

Worst ER doctor

Went in with dog bite injury on hand. He was totally unhelpful, rude, and rough. He didn't say more than hello to my mother or I. The assistants were also rude and had little knowledge when asked questions. I guess in the 2 minutes this poor excuse for a doctor was in the room after waiting 45 minutes we should've thought to ask him, but he was in and out so quickly we barely realized he was the physician. Horrible experience and now I'm left with a $700 bill from him.

10 Minutes = $600

My family was visiting relatives in Chattanooga. We went to the ER at Parkridge as a precaution. My daughter had mono a year earlier and was exhibiting similar symptons. The ER doctor (Ronald Tompkins) spent less than 10 minutes with my daughter, said she probably had a cold and then send us a bill for $553. This does not include the $436 the ER charged us on top of the $120 copay. THIS hospital and doctors like Ronald Tompkins are what is wrong with healthcare in America. I appealed this to no avail- so here is your review doctor. Thank you.