Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ronald J Turker
Dr. Ronald J Turker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald J Turker has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ronald J Turker has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Ronald J Turker has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ronald J Turker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Turker has been caring for my 5 year old son since birth for his congenital scoliosis. After many visits to Dr. Turker over the years, including a major spine fusion surgery, his back curvature has improved greatly. Dr. Turker is friendly, patient, caring, honest, great at making my son feel comfortable and is always willing to take the time to answer any questions, whether its from me or my son. I was very concerned about the quality of care when I found out about my sons congenital scoliosis. I feel very fortunate and grateful for the care that Dr. Turker has provided for my son. I would highly recommend Dr. Turker to anyone.
31 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1987
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMother Joseph Plaza, 9427 SW Barnes Rd Ste 200, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald J Turker, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Portland, OR, in this video.
Dr. Ronald J Turker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.