Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald Myers Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 34
I hate this place! If I could find another doc that wouldn't tell me my only hope is surgery, I would! I'm not a druggie! But Dr myers treats me like one. He talks to me like I'm stupid and I'm just there BC I'm addict to pills, I leave this place every month crying. Rhonda does not work there any more, she is the only person there that treated ppl with respect. They know they can treat u bad, talk down to u, BC they know, if u had better options, you wouldn't be there. There is a lawsuit going on right now with some patients against this place. I would be more then happy to testifie to being abused my Dr myers. But then where would I go, who would held be? Stay away!!! I would be willing to drive 5x the distance I do now to go there, just to see another doc that wasn't evil.
I want to start by saying I love Rev. Dr. Myers. His assistant Rhonda is the sweetest person you would ever want to meet. I pray that he can continue his business with helping those who are truly in pain. I love everything they have done to help me and diagnose my problems. Anyone who has anything bad to say about Dr. Myers were potentially or probably doing something wrong. Dr. Myers used to provide services for people who could not afford to pay for his services for FREE! Nobody can tell me that he does not care. I love him and his staff and I am forever in his debt for helping me work through the pain I am in due to numerous health problems. Dr. Myers if you ever read this, I want you to know I am praying for your continued success and bless and who hate you because God's vengeance is more powerful than anything had they could ever say about you. Your true pain patients know the truth. GOD BLESS REVEREND DR. MYERS. May The Lord forever be with you!!!!
28 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions205 E Ray Fine Blvd, Roland, OK
Dr. Ronald Myers Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roland, OK.