Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald A Valdez
Dr. Ronald A Valdez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Valdez is affiliated with St Lukes Baptist Hospital, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Methodist Mansfield Medical Center. Dr. Valdez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald A Valdez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ronald A Valdez has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Ronald A Valdez has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Ronald A Valdez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 27
Dr Valdez is very good with ob/gyn patients. I have never met a Dr as he. He is caring, is considerate during exams, he talks to you not at you. He answers question, asks questions and actually waits for you to answer. I have been with Dr Valdez for many years and he has never changed in his caring of myself and his other patients. I highly recommend him to my family, my friends and to anybody in need of an ob/gyn. He is a great Dr, and he truly cares for you. This is the way I feel.
While some doctors lack in the "Bedside Manner" department, I rely on a doctor who knows what he is doing. When concentrating on doing what is best for a patient, bedside manner is often forgotten. I survived a hysterectomy very well, do to the good care Dr. Valdez provided. Had no complications during or after the operation.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Valdez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Ronald A Valdez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsInstitute For Womens Health, 12709 Toepperwein Rd Ste 309, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Ronald A Valdez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.