Dr. Ronald A Van Tuyl Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ronald A Van Tuyl Jr?

Dr. VanTuyl visit.

First visit and not yet time for a follow up. He seems well qualified and listened to what I had to say and came up with an initial plan. Nurse interviewer, mechanical--no friendliness and stood around the corner when she called me back to the examining room so I wasn't even sure she called me at first--no one obvious in doorway.

Patient

balloon sinuplasty is a total waste of money it does not work

Excellent Physician

Great Practice

I would rate this office as great with ease of getting appointments, the physcian giving me time and answering my questions, and the staff. Everyone was comforting during my visit.

Wonderful Experience

I saw Dr. VanTuyl and Dr. Robinson in the past month and had an in office balloon procedure done for recurrent sinus infections. They are both amazing and extremely caring. I had some hesitation about the procedure and they understood and explained everything. I felt no pressure. The staff there is friendly and I met the office manager and billing person after I received paperwork from my insurance. They went through it line by line and helped me understand not only this explanation but how to read them in the future.

I think when seeing a doctor you are always going to have people to like to complain and its those people's comments you read about on these types of forums most of the time. I hvae been a patient here for a long time, Jeff and Dr. Van Tuyl practice good medicine and if there is ever a concern they are always willing to listen.

never get to see him

I always want to see the doctor and never get to. I always get the PA which never really takes care of me completely. The PA does not want to give antibiotics and doesn't believe me when I tell him I need them! Frustrating! I am looking for an ENT I can actually see! I need a doctor not a PA!

I was greeted with a smile at the check in desk. My wait was minimal. Nurse Jenny was kind and provided all necessary info. Jeff was specific re the procedure and was also kind as he answered our questions. The check out was made to be easy by the very kind & professional demeamor Amanda

Patient

I have been seeing Dr Van Tuyl for about 3 years for allergies. Office staff is always polite and pleasant, medical staff is very good.