Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Vandegriff
Dr. Ronald Vandegriff, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with another office in New Holland, PA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Vandegriff is affiliated with Reading Hospital and St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Vandegriff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
This Dr took over for Dr Anthony Tomassi when he left 430 North 2nd st Reading PA. I was on my medications with no problem for 9 years and he comes in and says I don't need them. He thinks tizanidine is a narcotic or a controlled substance when it is not either. It is a muscle relaxant. He took me off my percocet klonopin and tizanidine that I have been on with no problem at all for 9 years. Unjustifiably. For absolutely no reason other than he is a white racist who thinks everyone who lives in a poor area must be a drug addict. With absolutely no regard for the danger of withdrawal, grand mal seizures or death from withdrawal from 3 medications at the same time that need to be tapered. But I should not be off my medications at all because I never abused them, sold them, traded them, did anything but what I was supposed to do with them. I had the hospital send my medical records over there and they claim they never got them. I have a signed receipt for the date and time they were sent there. I brought a print out of all my meds from CVS and he didn't care. He said I don't need to take my inhaler or my prevacid. This Dr doesn't want to give people their medications. Any medications. Pain medications or any medications. Why is he a Dr??. I have high blood pressure. I could die detoxing off meds I'm not supposed to be taken off of. The general lack of concern for people just because we live in a poor area is palpable. Don't see this Dr at 430 North 2nd St in Reading PA
Dr. Vandegriff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
St Josephs Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald Vandegriff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.