Dr. Ronald J Villemaire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald J Villemaire?

nice frendly guy as well. will recomend this dr. to all my frends.

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Villemaire is the kindest, and brightest Dr. I have ever met. This is definitely not your average Dr. He really cares and is so very kind; in addition to his brilliant mind. I am very grateful to be under his care.

Need more Drs like Ronald Villemaire

Dr Ronald Villemaire is the type of Dr this country needs. I served my country as an active duty soldier in the US Army and as a result my back is completely destroyed, my back is fused and still to this day I have no pain management even with the VA it has been a hassle to get minor pain medication. When I went to see Dr Ronald Villemaire he helped me to refill prescriptions that I have not been able to fill since my medical board from the Army. I can't thank this man enough for going above and beyond the call of duty and helping me through these hard times. Without him I would have had no pain management for the 6 months I have been in California. Thank you Dr Ronald Villemaire, for helping me as much as you could.

rapport and understanding

- Older experienced doctor, constantly learning new stuff.Rapport and mutual understanding with a patient. Very intelligent person. A pleasant person to communicate with. Helped save money for the care, as much as possible.

Dr. Ronald J Villemaire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.