Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald W Powell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 17
Like I said the worst! I never knew there was a doctor that didn't want to help people. I always felt attacked when I went there. No bedside manner at all, staff was rude and very short with me . I also witnessed the staff be short and rude to patients ahead of me. I well never never recommend this so called doctor. My advise to you people thinking of visting this office just DON'T you will be abused.
Dr. Powells staff is unprofessional and treats customers as they do not care at ALL. The receptionist is rude and makes a point of treating patients like animals. They never call back, lack of empathy and are very verbally abusive. I will never go back or recommend this clinic to anyone for the sake alone of saving them from the extremely rude staff.
Dr. Powell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Ronald W Powell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRonald Wayne Powell Do, 19365 SW 65th Ave Ste 107, Tualatin, OR
Dr. Ronald W Powell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.