Ronald Walsh Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Ronald Walsh?

Dr. Walsh

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Excellent! Dr. Walsh was very attentive. Gave plenty of time to us listenening to all of our concerns. Explained his findings and gave recommendations clearly and understandably. We left his office feeling very confident that we were well taken care of and understood totally what we were dealing with.

8 Years ago this doctor found a serious blockage and scheduled a heart stent(s) to eliminate the problem . He saved my life

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Ms

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Dr Walsh is kind knowledgeable and through . I would highly recommend

Love Dr Walsh

Posted on October 12th, 2016

He is such a wonderful doctor and feels more like a caring relative or friend. He has a wonderful personality that puts me at ease. He is easy to understand and very interested in my health. He has been my sisters doctor for years, she and my niece love him. We have all really enjoyed the spectacular Christmas decorations every year.

Favorite Doctor in the world

Posted on October 9th, 2016

Dr. Walsh is one of the most caring doctor I have had the pleasure of visiting. He takes time to listen to me, answer any & all questions I might have fully! I have a monitor that read my ekg nightly, I was up north last spring,he had his staff to get in touch with me, when they found out I could not come in to see him, after a couple of phone calls, I had medication ordered that day to a pharmacy near my locationn. His staff is as caring as he is!

Trust

Posted on August 8th, 2016

I would rate a doctor by how much I trust my life to him or her. I trust Dr Ronald Walsh with my life. I would recommend him to anyone in need.

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on June 25th, 2016

Dr. R. Walsh has been caring for my husband for close to 20 years, and he has done an excellent job in helping my husband with his medical issues. Since my doctor moved away I decided to go with Dr. Walsh. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Walsh. He took time to explain in detail my test results and answer any questions I may have had. Knowing him for the 20 years my husband has been seeing him I know he is very knowledgeable, thorough, and genuinely cares about his patients. I’m pleased to have him as my cardiologist now!

Dr. Walsh's Report Card

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr. Walsh gets a A+. Wonderful doctor, very caring and knowledgeable. Have been his patient for almost three years now and I have total faith in his opinion and diagnosis. I have been around the block a time or two and have seen many doctors in my lifetime and I have to say Dr. Walsh is at the very top of the list.

Top notch

Posted on March 27th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Walsh. He is a thorough, kind, caring, knowledgeable doctor that I am grateful to be under his care.

Caring Doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Walsh for several yrs. He spends time and explains any questions I have. Has a wonderful staff that he works with. Always courteous and professional. Always calm and very knowledgeable. Great doctor!

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

Always a great experience here. Caring and efficient staff supporting a Dr. that cares about YOU.

Caring Doc

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Spends time with you and explains everything. Doesn't get frustrated when problem is hard to pin down. Staff at both locations have been helpful and friendly. I've been his patient for three years and he is consistently kind, thorough, and caring.