Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Waltz
Dr. Ronald Waltz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edmonds, WA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Waltz is affiliated with Swedish Edmonds Hospital, Northwest Hospital & Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center - Ballard. Dr. Waltz has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Waltz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ronald Waltz has the following 10 expertise
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Laser Surgery
- Limb Salvage
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Ronald Waltz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 48
Hi Doc, Just thought you might like to see and read what I have to say here on your site... Your one of the "Extremely Best" Doctors out there today... Very family oriented and "Humbly Grounded"... You've been like a step brother to me since I met you and started dating Nancy back in 1980... I "THANK GOD" everyday for having you in my life to venture to, and deal with my health issues from time to time...Thank-you for being there for me and "SO MANY" other's... God Love's you and so do I... A verse Dr. Robert Schuler use to use in his services on the "Hour of Power" every Sunday at the Crystal Cathedral in Southern California... I'll be in to see you on the 4th of June... God Bless...
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Waltz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
University Of Washington Medical Ctr
PHD2 Stevens Healthcare
41 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Ronald Waltz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & Directions21616 76th Ave W, Edmonds, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald Waltz in this video.
Dr. Ronald Waltz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmonds, WA.