Dr. Ronald Webber Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Webber?

Helped me out a lot

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Very helpful doctor. Saved me from crippling anxiety and living a nightmare. Went above and beyond to help wherever he could. Extremely genuine and nice dude who is easy to talk to and listens. Highly recommend this doctor. The only thing I can complain about is the office rarely answers their phone and it's not easy to get and keep an appointment because of accidental double booking. Staff is careless. Make sure you have extra medication on hand in case they don't answer their phone. Extremely frustrated with the process of getting an appt and medication refills when needed- gets extremely stress inducing when you can't get through to them.

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Very professional, yet compassionate. Would definitely recommend!

His pill pushing put me in the hospital

Posted on April 30th, 2015

He put me on multiple drugs of each class at the same time. I almost passed away in the hospital from his irresponsible prescribing. No call back or help. There's something mentally wrong with him. He just stares at the computer screen. I can't stress how dangerous his "expert" opinions actually are. I've found all psychiatrist are bad, and you can be mentally well without any of them, but this psychiatrist is the bad of the bad.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Dangerous to your health!

Posted on August 5th, 2013

No access except face-to-face, waiting weeks in an emergency. Patently false info given about medications; his "expertise" in psychopharmacology is non-existent. No communication skills, no empathy. Don't go!!!

Worst Pill Pusher Ever!

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Dr. Ronald C. Webber is a glorified Pill pusher, excessive and greedy billing practices......his practice is all about refilling dangerous prescriptions for young adults......he is irresponsible and reckless !

New to area

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Dr. Webber and his staff are not only knowledgeable and courteous but I feel like they really care about my overall well being. Every time I step into his office, I feel an overwhelming sense of peace and optimism. He is kind, compassionate, and clearly addresses all of my concerns. Dr. Webber has been instrumental in my road to recovery, we need more physicians like him.

Worst so called doctor in sarasota

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Ronald doesn't pay attention to what your saying. His eyes are always on the computer and he loves to tell you how "furtile" his wife is. His staff is the worst. They have no knowledge of anything. I was sitting in the waiting room and this fat woman (receptionist) actually said " I wish I could have compassion for these people" I felt like telling her "these people" can hear you. A big waste of time.

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Very polite and helpful. Also is interested in my general health physically as well as mentally which is a pleasent change.

Posted on March 19th, 2011

Really the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen. No answers, no solutions, and I've always left more confused than when I walked in. Save your money or go see someone else.

Posted on August 21st, 2016