Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald H Wharton has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ronald H Wharton has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Ronald H Wharton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I accompanied my mother to see Dr Wharton and was so happy that her Dr referred her to see him. Not often, we find doctors who are patient and willing to answer every question that we have. We waited for no more than five minutes to be seen and were in the office with him for about 24 minutes. Dr Wharton explained exactly his findings and even gave visual supports (drawing) to better help us understand the issue.
i would recommend dr. ronald wharton and i would say that four stars is just not good enough ten stars or more he is a great person friend and dr. he is always there when you need him if you call him he calls you back in a flash.and he cares about people and dose not give up on you and helps you all the way . he is one in a million i think that would say it all god bless him and his family.
29 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Ronald H Wharton accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsMontefiore Medical Center, 111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald H Wharton in this video.
Dr. Ronald H Wharton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.