The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald G Wheeland has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Ronald G Wheeland has the following 21 expertise
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Pigmented Nevus
- Skin Diseases
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Laser Surgery
Dr. Ronald G Wheeland has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
45 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Ronald G Wheeland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Dermatology, 275 SE Cabot Dr Ste A3, Oak Harbor, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald G Wheeland in this video.
Dr. Ronald G Wheeland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Harbor, WA.