Dr. Ronald Wheeler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Wheeler?

great results

Dr. Wheeler took care of my cancer in 2011. I have had no problems since. PSA .105. My local Indiana oncologist told me if he worked on me I might have problems with incontinence and impotence. using his methods. I have a friend that got the da-vinci done and had to get his bladder sown up plus he has to have a diaper. I said no thanks. I highly recommend looking at the HIFU method

Has no valid medical license

Was arrested 07/20 for practicing medicine without a license.

Knowledgeable and interested in patients health

He was very personable, and interested in my health outcome. He put my interests ahead of his monetary interests. Above all, he is knowledgeable and will tell you all of the risks associated with conventional medicine treatments, something that others will not admit or disclose to patients.

Excellent results from HIFU

I had HIFU in 2011. My quality of life increased 100 times. I would definitely have this life saving procedure again. Five years later (2016,) and I have zero side effects. I have the utmost praise for Dr. Wheeler and HIFU. Thank you Dr. Wheeler for saving my live, and giving me hope for quality of life.

I was a patient of Dr. Wheelers from 2002 thru 2009. My wife and I were very pleased with him and his help with my cancer. We did the the "watchful waiting" until we both know it was time for something more aggressive. A true professional in our opinion. We felt the MRIs were valuable to my treatment.

GREAT Dr. who definitely knows his field of expertise!

Bait & Switch

I was lured in by totally false advertising on this guys web site. I initiated an inquiry by General Electric Health Care and their legal department got involved and made him take it all down. According to State public records he has no malpractice insurance but fails to inform patients (at least me)as he is required to by state law. Based on my experience I believe he can not be trusted.

Dr. Ronald Wheeler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.