Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ronald D Whitmont has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ronald D Whitmont has the following 20 expertise
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Holistic Health
- Women's Health
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Nutrition Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Weight Loss
- Lyme Disease
Dr. Ronald D Whitmont has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ronald D Whitmont is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 13
Dr. Whitmont cares first and foremost about healing and the wellbeing of his patients. He is one of the few and rare doctors who takes a humanitarian approach to medicine. Taking the whole being of the patient into account, his primary focus is on preventative medicine, strengthening the immune system and balancing the whole being of each patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1988
Reading Hospital And Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGeneral Medicine Homeopathy Pc, 6250 Route 9, Rhinebeck, NY
Dr. Ronald D Whitmont is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rhinebeck, NY.