Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Wing
Dr. Ronald Wing, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burbank, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wing is affiliated with Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Sherman Oaks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Wing has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Diabetic Foot
- Infectious Disease
- Smoking Cessation
Showing 5 of 12
I have been seeing Dr. Wing now for about 15 years. He has always been a great doctor to me. Even now when I need to see him, I have chosen to stay with him and drive 33 miles each way to remain a patient of his. He has also gone out of his way to follow up via phone with me regarding how I am feeling if I have gone in to see him regarding a specific illness/condition (vs. a regular check up) and will actually "speak" to me if I call regarding a question (or will call me back the same morning/afternoon when he is between patients).
Dr. Wing is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Sherman Oaks Hospital
Sherman Oaks Hosp & Health Ctr, Sherman Oaks, Ca
West Hills Hospital And Med Ctr
42 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Harkness Comm Hospital Med
Dr. Ronald Wing accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare Partners Medical Group, 2211 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald Wing in this video.
Dr. Ronald Wing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.