Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald D Wobig has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Dislocation
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I fell off my deck and suffered a trimalleolar ankle fracture with a severe dislocation. Dr Wobig was on call but only consulted by phone with his resident who did a fine job relocating my ankle. However, it is standard level of care to surgically repair these fractures. Instead of referring me to an orthopedic surgeon who does these repairs (he does not), he had me wait eleven!! days for an appointment just to hear from his astonished PA that I needed to be referred to the fracture service. I lay on the couch with a posterior splint that length of time, called his office for an earlier appt (denied) only to learn that the correct orthopedist could have repaired my ankle the day after my injury! There was poor communication and uncaring receptionsit and an obviously uninformed doc. If Dr Wobig is on call if you go to the ER, call Samaritan Orthopedics, they will get you in right away. Boo to Dr Wobig!!!!!
Both my husband and myself had surgery with Dr. Wobig. We found He, his PA, and nurse were very professional. All our questions were answered, both pre and post surgery. Office staff was Wonderful from the time we called to make appointment to our last visits. Billing was taken care of and any questions we had were answered. They even helped us read the bills we received from other facilities which we believe was above and beyond what they had to do. I have referred other family members and friends to see Dr. Wobig and all have been treated the same way. One family members insurance was not contracted with Dr. Wobig and his office staff was great about setting up a payment plan with her prior to surgery. So I would disregard the person who said they only care about money and the one who said he doesn't like women. Our family and friends have NEVER had any problems. Its funny that people complain, its ususally people who don't pay bills or don't comply with the Doctors orders that write bad reviews! Go Beavs!!
Dr. Wobig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Ronald D Wobig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeaver Sports Medicine, 1128 NE 2nd St Ste 201, Corvallis, OR
Dr. Ronald D Wobig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.