Dr. Ronald W Woerpel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald W Woerpel?

Wonderful Pediatrician

I am devastated that I can no longer have Dr. Woerpel as my kids' pediatrician due to a change in my husband's health carrier policy. Dr. Woerpel is an outstanding doctor. He is extremely intelligent, patient and kind. He takes all questions seriously and gives easy to understand, practical answers. His staff are equally kind. My kids love him and the nurse, Martha. It is with a heavy heart that I am now searching for a new doctor. If anything changes with our health insurance situation in the future I will be going right back to him.

while others seem to like him I don't have the same experience. Me and my daughter took her 1 yr old child to see Dr. Woerpel 4 days in a row and to me, he seemed to do a lot of talking and not a lot of listening. My granddaughter has been having intestinal problems and I told him about showing signs of blood in her stool(she's had several days of diarrhea). He asked if she had eaten anything different or was red, an acknowledgement that he had heard me. The next day, when my daughter took her back to see him because of repeated bouts of diarrhea with blood, he wanted her to take stool samples and said he didn't hear me tell him about the blood the day before. That doesn't sound like a very caring Dr. to me. He told my daughter to take stool samples to a lab and then his instructions were either incorrect for the lab or the lab misunderstood, but they said he ordered the wrong tests. The next day he told my daughter that he never told her to take the samples in the way she did,( three same day samples instead of three separate days) even though she asked him several times to be sure of his instructions. When she tried to call his office it took a long time for him to call back. My granddaughter is still sick and Dr. Woerpel just doesn't seem too concerned. On Scripps's webpage , his bio says he treats his patients as if they were family. If that's the case, I feel sorry for his family. My daughter is currently seeking for a new Dr. You should be careful with this one.

Hands down, the best there is!

Dr. Woerpel is amazing with my son. He consistently educates me on various issues. His bedside manner is calm, reassuring, and to the point. I trust him implicitly and respect his opinions. He has been a pediatrician for over 30 years and still has a refreshing attitude and is very focused and dedicated to his patients and their family. I don't think he ever truly has a day off since he has called me twice on an off day to follow up on an issue my son was having. Like I said in the title, the best there is.

Dr. Ronald W Woerpel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlsbad, CA.