Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald D Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 23
His name should be Dr wrong .don't try to ask his staff for a medical records release form to get your record from another state when you try the bring out the female version of Hitler from the back and she will tell you to zip it and not another word or you won't be seeing the doctor today and we will keep your money and we will call the police and make a report and have hall off just don't use the bathroom I have seen pig pen cleaner and if you don't have the crud when you will the next day.
Waited for 7 hrs (horrible system he has tout I take it it's for his convenience and pocket while sick customers wait for him) he came into my room and didn't even look at me in my eyes when he talked. I waited 7hours took him 10 seconds to say he couldn't help me and pretty much I was sool because I wasn't a regular patient.. Ummm why do you think I was there moron. I heard him trying to speak with a patient next door with door open and he took maybe 3 mins with him. He had been waiting 7 hrs as well. He's quick and no one on one with patients because he's got his filthy other clinic on zarzamora and Brady and folks waiting there so he's got to make the money. Horrible don't go there. And yes the zarzamora mobile office is filthy dirty . He denies he doesn't prescribe certain meds when his medical asst that took my vitals said he did. Go figure something must be wrong here.. Just don't go. Take your Medicaid or insurance or cash somewhere else
35 Years Experience
Universidad Del Noreste
Graduated in 1983
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Ronald D Wong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth San Antonio Medical Associates, 102 Palo Alto Rd Ste 125, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Ronald D Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.