Dr. Ronald D Woodard Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ronald D Woodard?

Dr. Woodard is excellent

I am seeing Dr. Woodard for prenatal care. Thorough and caring. Excellent office staff always returns calls and answers questions. He received Glendale's "People's choice Award - Dr. of the Year" and I think he deserves it!

I really miss my doctor since I have relocated to Northern California. He came highly recommended by a nurse at St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, CA. Since I travel with my profession, I either have to fly back to my home base or throw a dartat the yellow pages in the city that I work in, so I feel fortunate that I had Dr. Woodard in my life for over 15 years. He was quick to diagnose my cervical cancer and thanks to him I am okay! I am contemplating returning (as I had in the past via plane) to ease my mind. It is well worth the airfare.Miss my doctor. I AM in good health at this time.

The best of all

He is the best doctor I have ever known, my family loves him and we appreciate all he dose.

Dr. Ronald D Woodard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.